NorthStar Property Inspections – Blaine, MN
Responsible for business operations of the commercial and residential inspection
business and conduct all property inspections. All inspections conform to the strict
standards set by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). Inspections utilized
state-of-the-art computer technology, analytical test equipment and digital photography.
Fully insured, including Errors and Omissions (E&O) and general liability insurance.
- Continuing Education Course work required annually – 20 hours
- Infrared Thermography Level One – The Snell Group (2012)
- Radon Measurements Proficiency Course – University of Minnesota (2004)
- Advanced Mold Inspection Training Course – Environmental Solutions Association (2003)
- American Society of Home Inspectors – Standards and Ethics Exam (12/21/01)
- Examination Board of Professional Home Inspectors – National Home Inspector Exam (12/21/01)
- Advanced Home Inspections – Plumbing/Interiors Course, Prosource Educations Services, St. Paul, MN (10/31/01)
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND (May 1984)
* Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
* Member of the Minnesota Society of Housing Inspectors (MSHI)
NorthStar Property Inspections began operating in 2001, under the franchise name of National Property Inspections. After 5 years under that name, we chose to branch off and create NorthStar Property Inspections where we could do things the way we wanted to serve our customers. We take pride in our work and couldn’t be happier with what we are doing.
Through our knowledge and experience we provide the highest quality inspections. We know that buying a home can be a scary and often daunting task but we are here to make it a smooth transition so that you can get into your new home fast and begin starting your life as a home owner.